Purifying Cleansing Foam
SLS-free facial cleanser that cleanses without irritating the skin. It is a delicate soap for all skin types, including the most sensitive skins.
1. Cleans without irritating the skin or eyes, as it does not contain sulfates. It is based on betaine and glucoside to cleanse the skin. These are very delicate surfactant ingredients, often found in natural cosmetic products for babies.
2. Hydrates and balances the skin, thanks to the banana extract, which reduces the sensation of astringency after cleaning. It also helps prevent skin irritations.
3. Protects the skin from pollution and external agents, through the effect produced by the arabic coffee extract. It stimulates the synthesis of collagen, elastin and glycosaminoglycans, which help to repair the skin and contribute to enhance the barrier function of the dermis.
Coco-Glucoside: Surfactant obtained from renewable raw materials such as coconut oil and fruit sugar, capable of improving the appearance of hair, softening it and making it easier to style. It also reduces possible irritation caused by other surfactants.
Cocamidopropyl Betaine: Tensioactive that cleans without drying, enhances foam formation, has low irritability and reduces possible irritations from other surfactants such as sulfates, which is why they are even used in cosmetics for babies.
Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate: As cocamidopropyl, it is a co-surfactant that cleanses without drying, enhances foaming, has low irritability and reduces possible irritation from other surfactants such as sulfates.
Banana and Mango Extract: Obtained from the pulp of the Spondias Mombin banana and the Mangifera Indica mango. The banana extract is good for dry skin, as it soothes it and makes it soft. Mango extract provides anti-wrinkle, antioxidant and moisturizing properties.
Arabica Coffee Extract: It comes from a bush native to Ethiopia with a mild concentration of caffeine and a rich source of antioxidants. Stimulates the synthesis of collagen, elastin and glycosaminoglycans that help repair the skin.
How to use
Second step of the double cleaning.
1. Apply a small amount to the palm of the hand.
2. Add a little water to emulsify.
3. Soap for a few seconds until a light lather is produced.
4. Apply with your fingers to the face and rub gently.
5. Rinse with lukewarm water.
Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Propylene Glycol, Coco-glucoside, Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides Citrate, Coffea Arabica Seed Extract, Musa Sapientum Pulp Extract, Mangifera Indica Pulp Extract, Spondias Mombin Pulp Extract, Glyceryl Oleate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Phenylpropanol, Propanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.