RVOLUT NEO - Produced by the Kriim Lab.
Niacinamide serum that calms redness, regulates oil production, improves the skin's barrier function, eliminates blemishes and reduces wrinkles. For oily skin. Suitable for pregnant women. Glass container.
1. Calm the redness typical of skin with excess sebum, thanks to Niacinamide.
2. Helps regulate sebum secretion, eliminating impurities derived from oily skin, such as acne or shine. Provides a matte effect to the skin.
3. It also helps prevent the appearance of wrinkles and reduce the signs of aging.
4. Reduces the size of pores, thereby eliminating blackheads and helping to unify the tone and texture of the skin. Improves the general appearance of the skin.
5. Improves the barrier function of the skin, which acts as a protector against external agents such as pollution. This helps to show a healthier and more uniform skin.
Niacinamide: It is a derivative of vitamin B3, which regulates the production of sebum and can help to mattify the T zone. In addition, the vitamin has an antibacterial effect and helps develop a smoother complexion with significantly less impurities. It has antioxidant properties and protects the skin from free radicals. This prevents premature aging of the skin. The substance also stimulates the production of lipids and the formation of collagen and elastin in the body.
Affipore: It is an asset obtained from the leaves of Barosma Betulina, a species of shrub belonging to the family of Rutaceae, native to the low altitude mountains of western South Africa. Balances sebaceous secretion making all the signs of oily skin improve, reducing the size of enlarged and visible facial pores, blurring shine and eliminating the oily and shiny look and feel.
Nelpure: It is formed by a combination of the extract of two types of lotus flowers, with synergistic action, which in themselves transmit purity and luminosity: the Egyptian Lotus (Nymphaea caerulea) and the Sacred Lotus (Nelumbo nucifera). It reduces the expression of the cellular receptor for leptin in sebocytes, preventing it from triggering the formation of sebum and inflammatory processes that cause blemishes.
How to use
Use in the morning and at night, on clean skin and, if necessary, after the toner:
1. Pour a little product directly onto the face (cheeks, forehead and chin).
2. With your fingers, gently massage the skin until everything is absorbed.
Aqua, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Barosma Betulina Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Nymphaea Caerulea Flower Extract, Silica, Sodium Phytate, Citric Acid, Lysolecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Xanthan Gum, Pullulan, Sodium Levulinate, Potassium Sorbate