Do you feel that the shampoo you use does not work for you? Do you have to wash your hair more often than you would like? If you have oily hair and your answer has been yes to both questions, it is very likely that you are not using the right products or that you are not doing it the right way. Don't worry, we come to the rescue with five simple tips!
1. You must space the washes. We know that when you notice dirty hair, your first impulse is to quickly reach for the shampoo. Wait! Maybe you don't know that the more you wash your hair, the more oil it generates.
2. Even if you have oily hair, it is important to use hair masks. Of course, they should be specific to your hair type and, instead of using them once a week, we advise you to do it only approximately every 10 days.
3. When removing the products, it is best to use warm and not hot water as the high temperature stimulates the production of fat.
4. Include hair scrubs in your routine and use them at most once a week. This will remove sebum and dead cells to avoid clogging the pores.
5. Composition is key. Bet on specific sebum-regulating products with ingredients such as ginger, rosemary or mint. If they also include orange or lavender oil in their formulation, much better! These two elements will help control excess oil in the hair.
Tres productos para el pelo graso que funcionanNow that you have taken note of how to take care of your hair, what to do and what not to do, let's take action! It is time to put aside the products that are not for you and give them to a friend who does work for her hair type.
In your case, we recommend Khoi Ginger Balance Shampoo, which contains ginger extract, rosemary, calendula, thyme and mint. A powerful compound that regulates and balances the sebum of the scalp. It also includes vitamin B5 and biotin (vitamin H or vitamin B7), a water-soluble nutrient that supports cell division and growth. An ideal shampoo to strengthen hair, increase volume and prevent hair loss.
If you want to choose zero waste products, you will achieve the perfect tandem by combining the Grapefruit Shampoo and the Anti-Frizz Conditioner, both from Solito. The first is a solid shampoo with Dead Sea salts that absorb oil and add volume. Its formulation also includes coconut oil, rich in protein, vitamins E and K, magnesium, iron and potassium. It manages to condition the hair and add shine while protecting the hair fiber and the scalp.
Next, it is the turn of the Anti-Frizz Conditioner which, thanks to the high content of vitamin B1 provided by cocoa butter, nourishes, hydrates and helps regulate sebum. In addition, it boasts a multivitamin compound that gives it antioxidant, anti-hair loss and fortifying properties. Apply it from medium to ends to avoid greasing the roots and you will get the hydration you are looking for.
If you have been wanting more, remember that in our blog you can find a post about how to keep a healthy hair during quarantine.