It seems incredible that nowadays we are using more and more solid cosmetics. Traditions that were previously unthinkable to change now come back stronger than ever. But it is not a trend, and if it is, let trends like this live! Solid cosmetics are not only good for our body; They contain more natural ingredients and don't need artificial preservatives, but also they are fantastic for the environment.
The planet is undergoing a very dangerous climate change, and that's a fact. But society is increasingly being aware. And solid cosmetics joins it, especially in terms of packaging. All the packaging of our solid SOLITO range is made of biodegradable and recyclable cardboard or aluminum, a reusable and also recyclable material.
And now solid perfumes come together; a very new format and different from what we are used to. Positive points? Here we go:
- SOLITO's new solid perfumes contain 83.5% natural ingredients, they do not contain any water, alcohol or artificial preservatives.
- They are formulated with shea butter and coconut oil, a fact that adds moisturizing and nourishing properties.
- Its format is 50 gr. As it does not contain water and is a concentrated perfume, with the measurement of the size of a pea it is more than enough to fulfill its function.
- The packaging is made of aluminum, nothing heavy, very easy to transport and, in addition, reusable.
But let's get into what really interests you: how are these new solid perfumes? To get to know them in detail, it is very important to understand how the fragrance of a perfume is composed. Any complex perfume has 3 levels or scent notes:
- Top Notes: They represent the initial contact. They manifest during the first fifteen minutes or so and can be smelt up to two hours later.
- Heart notes: They make up the identity of the perfume, they are the essential notes and are responsible for harmonizing the top notes with the base ones. They are captured after the first fifteen minutes and can be maintained for up to six hours later.
- Base notes: They reaffirm the identity. In general, they are essences that add depth such as wood, amber, musk or spices. They are perceived after two hours and last while the perfume still remains.
Now that you are already an expert in perfumes, it is time to get to know SOLITO solid perfumes. You will find three varieties; the Ocean Parfum, the Matcha Tea Parfum and the Peach Parfum:
OCEAN PARFUM - Highlight the marine notes and bergamot.
Top notes: Bergamot, Green notes
Heart Notes: Muguet, Jasmine, Marine Notes
Base Notes: Cedar, Sandalwood, Musk
PEACH PARFUM - A very balanced combination of peach, orange and coconut notes predominates.
Top notes: Orange, Peach and Coconut
Heart notes: Orange blossom and Muguet
Base Notes: Vanilla, Cedar, Tonka Bean and Sandalwood
MATCHA TEA PARFUM - It surprises with a combination of notes of matcha tea, green tea and spicy notes.
Top Notes: Lemon, Spicy Notes
Heart notes: Mate Brasil, Iris, Green Tea
Base Notes: Woody Notes, Musk
They are perfumes that we like to describe as intimate or personal, since they are perceived at a closer distance. Its smell is very personal because it emanates directly from the skin and merges with the particular aroma of each person. The result? Unique in each skin and with a door open to a thousand new ways to perfume yourself!