The long-awaited days of sun and beach have arrived and, although it may not seem like it, we like not everything they imply. What can be wrong with walks by the sea and spending hours on a deckchair? The frizz effect! Surely you know very well what we are talking about and that it also becomes your fight every summer.
Frizz is a very natural thing that occurs when combining dry hair - due to the lack of hydration in the cuticle - with a humid environment. As a result, it absorbs humidity from the environment, acquiring that unflattering volume. A logical reaction and, as we have just explained, scientifically based but that we want to avoid at all costs.
Don't worry, it has a solution! It is as simple as writing down the tips that we are going to give you and the products that we will recommend below:
- Opt for natural shampoos that do not contain ingredients that damage or dry out hair (SLS, silicones ...)
- Bet on moisturizing hair products, such as masks.
- Don't ever forget to use a conditioner that suits your hair type.
- Avoid overusing the dryer or the irons as they intensify the dryness.
Beauty recipe to combat frizz
Our secret so that humidity does not play a trick on you this summer is to combine 3 products that will provide that much-needed extra nutrition:
- Anti-Frizz Conditioner from Solito: our own brand focused on zero waste has a specific product for frizz. It is suitable for all types of hair and thanks to the high content of vitamin B1 provided by cocoa butter, it nourishes, hydrates and helps control sebum. In addition, it includes a multivitamin compound that gives it antioxidant, anti-hair loss and fortifying properties. Lastly, lavender essential oil supports hair growth with its antimicrobial properties and reduces inflammation.
- Recover Castor Oil de Khoi: All-natural, cold-pressed castor oil that comes from the plant with the same name from the Horn of Africa. Applied to the scalp, it acts as a powerful anti-hair loss and fortifier. Provides hydration thanks to its fatty acids, nourishes the cuticle, conditions the hair and helps eliminate dandruff. It is known to contribute to the growth of the eyelashes and, applied to the nails, it strengthens and hydrates them, preventing them from flaking and breaking.
- Multi Vitamin Recovery Hair Mask de Khoi:Nourishing, repairing and redensifying mask that strengthens hair and prevents hair loss. It is formulated with 6 powerful ingredients that improve hair density and health: Vitamin B5, Vitamin E, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Biotin, Zinc Gluconate, and Hyaluronic Acid. It also contains a unique compound of oils - argan, macadamia, jojoba, castor, avocado and coconut - to hydrate and repair.
Maybe you have gotten used to living with frizzy hair at this time. Get ready! Because this year is going to change and you will look great.